- Phosphorus is one of the main three macro nutrients (nitrogen, phosphorous, potassium: NPK) required by plants and can often become the limiting factor to growth in a flourishing system. Flourish Phosphorus is a safe solution of potassium phosphate that takes the guess work out phosphate dosing.
- Unlike competing products that mix nitrate and phosphate in a fixed ratio, Flourish Phosphorus (being nitrate free) allows you to dose phosphorus according to the needs of your plants without the risk of overdosing nitrates. Likewise, because Flourish Nitrogen is phosphate free you can use both products together to target exactly the ideal amounts of each for your system.
- When used as directed Flourish Phosphorus will enhance and accelerate the growth of aquatic plants without enhancing algae growth. For maximum benefit use with Flourish Nitrogen and Flourish Potassium. Guaranteed Analysis: Available Phosphate (as P2O5) 0.3%, Soluble Potassium (as K2O) 0.1%, Derived from: Potassium phosphate
- DIRECTIONS: BEGINNER: Use 0.5-1 mL (dispenser enclosed) for each 80L (20 gallons*) once or twice a week. EXPERT: The beginner dose raises phosphorus by 0.01 mg/L (0.03 mg/L phosphate). The ideal phosphate level will vary from system to system, but generally ranges from 0.03-1.0 mg/L Use MultiTest: Phosphate to monitor phosphate levels. To target a specific phosphate increase, dose according to the following formula: 0.8vp=m, where v= volume of tank in gallons*, p=desired phosphate increase and m=volume of product to use in mL. For example to raise 20 gallons* to 0.1 mg/L phosphate you would use: 0.8*20*0.1=1.6 mL For 2 & 4 L containers, 1 capful is 10 mL.
- 500 mL / 17 fl. oz. (Treats 37,500 L (9,920 US Gallons))
Check out these other related categories
Aquarium Cleaning Pads Brushes
Fish Food Brine Shrimp
Sand Crushed Coral
Fish Food Tropical
Check out these other related products
Marina Minerva Digital Thermometer
Fluval Zeo Carb Filter Bags
Aqueon QuietFlow LED Pro Power Filter
Penn Plax Claws Tank Tongs
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.