Rep-Cal Adult Iguana Food is formulated to ensure proper growth and health by providing complete and balanced nutrition. It is a veterinarian recommended food containing natural plant and fruit ingredients iguanas love and provides the 100% complete daily nutrition they need.
- 100% complete daily nutrition
- Contains natural plant and fruit ingredients
- Fortified with vitamins and minerals optimal for adult iguanas
Rep-Cal Adult Iguana Food has been tested successfully for adult iguanas (more than 12" long from nose to base of tail) by reptile veterinarians. It is fortified with optimal levels of vitamins and minerals like calcium and vitamin D3 so no other food or supplements are required.
- Feed every morning: Offer slightly more food than your iguana can eat in a day, and allow your pet access to its food for the entire daylight period. Be sure to empty and clean the dish at the end of each day.
- Be aware of intimidation by cage-mates: If more than one iguana shares a cage, provide a separate feeding and drinking station for each animal.
- Have water available at all times: Your iguana should have access at all times to a shallow bowl containing fresh, clean water.
- Pellets can be moistened in water or fruit juice before feeding: Some iguanas find that the softer soaked pellets are easier to pick up.
Crude Protein (min) - 16.0%
Crude Fat (min) - 1.0%
Crude Fiber (max) - 18.0%
Moisture (max) - 12.0%
Check out these other related categories
Reptile Thermometers Thermostats
Reptile Carpet Bedding Substrate
Reptile Food Water Accessories
Reptile Habitat Decor
Check out these other related products
Exo Terra Floating Pellets Adult Aquatic Turtle Food
Zoo Med ReptiSun 100 UVB Replacement Bulb
Zoo Med ReptiSun 50 UVB Mini Compact Flourescent Replacement Bulb
Zoo Med ReptiSun 50 UVB Replacement Bulb
Zoo Med ReptiSun HO T5 Terrarium Hood
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.