- Replacement of this part should only be done if the bio-wheel will no longer spin or if the wheel is broken or damaged.
- Discoloration of the pleated Bio-Wheel material is normal and desirable.
- A slight irregularity in the Bio-Wheels rotation is normal.
- Rotating at any speed the wheel is working to eliminate toxic ammonia and nitrite.
- For Magnum 250 Pro, Magnum 350 Bio-Pro & Eclipse 3
Check out these other related categories
Aquarium Incandescent Light Bulbs
Aquarium Air Pumps Accessories
Aquarium Fish Care
Glass Fish Bowls
Check out these other related products
Hikari Fancy Guppy Fish Food
Aqueon Monster Fish Medley Food
Aquatop Nano Aquarium Heater
Tetra SafeStart Aquarium Start up Water Conditioner
Marina Canister Filter Replacement Zeolite Ammonia Remover
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.