Natural Chemistry De Flea Pet and Bedding Spray kills fleas on contact and is safe to spray on your dogs, furniture, carpets and dog bedding. De Flea is also effective on mites and lice, and kills pests without the use of pyrethin pesticides that can cause parasites to become resistant. This means De Flea never loses its effectiveness at keeping your dogs and home pest-free.
- Kills fleas on contact
- Spray on pet, dog bedding, carpet and furniture
- May be used on all dogs and puppies
De Fleas active ingredients achieve instant results by dissolving the hard exoskeletons of fleas, ticks, lice and mites. Once through the waxy shell, the formula saturates the insects internal organs and causes instant death. De Flea is effective during all stages of the insect life cycle, including egg, larvae, pupae and adult. De Flea is an EPA-registered flea killer that can safely be used in conjunction with all Spot-On type products.
Directions for Use: It is a violation of Federal Law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling. READ ENTIRE LABEL BEFORE EACH USE. USE ONLY ON DOGS.
1. Spray entire animal, including legs and paws. Stroke the animals coat against the lay while spraying to make sure the solution reaches the skin. Spray until entire coat is damp.
2. Do not apply directly to eyes, mouth or nose of the animal.
3. To help solution penetrate the skin, spray and work into the coat.
4. Dry with towel if desired.
5. In addition to pet; spray on dog bedding that may be infested, making sure adequate product is used to saturate areas where fleas may be hiding. Contacting fleas with product is required to achieve results.
6. Repeat as necessary, but not more often that at 3-day intervals.
Do not use on animals under 12 weeks. Consult a veterinarian before using this product on debilitated, aged, medicated, pregnant or nursing animals. Sensitivities may occur after using ANY pesticide product for pets. If any signs of sensitivity occur, bathe your pet with mild soap and rinse with large amounts of water. If signs continue, consult a veterinarian immediately.
Dioctyl Sodium Sulfosuccinate - 2.1%
Undecylenic Acid - 0.5%
Other Ingredients: 97.4%
Check out these other related categories
Dog Cologne Deodorant
Dog Dental Care
Dog Chew Stop Aids
Dog Calming Aids
Check out these other related products
Dingo Dental Spirals Fresh Breath Dog Treats
Loving Pets Natures Choice Pressed Rawhide Donut
Merrick Lil Plates Grain Free Dainty Duck Medley
Wagberry Ear Cleaner for Dogs
Nylabone Power Play Fetch a Bounce Rubber 5 Dog Toy
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.