Marineland Penguin Bio Wheel Assembly Replacement for the NEW Penguin 100B Power Filter. Note that the Bio-Wheel should only be replaced if damaged. Discoloration of the pleats is normal and indicated proper functionality. The Bio-Wheel spinning at any speed is still working to eliminate ammonia and nitrate, and irregular rotation is normal.
- Replacement Bio-Wheel assembly for Marineland Penguin 100B Power Filter
- Irregular rotation of the Bio-Wheel is normal
- Discoloration of pleated Bio-Wheel material is normal and desirable
- A Bio-Wheel rotating at any speed is working to eliminate toxic ammonia and nitrite
- Bio Wheel Dimensions: 2"L x 2"W
The water flow from your filter drives the Bio-Wheel. As the Bio-Wheel rotates, beneficial bacteria grow and thrive on its super dense surface. As water flows, the Bio-Wheel eliminates ammonia and nitrite on contact.
Check out these other related categories
Glass Fish Bowls
Marine Plants At Jitterpet
Fish Medications Disease Treatment
Fish Food Tropical
Check out these other related products
GloFish Special Flake Food
Pure Water Pebbles Aquarium Gravel Rainbow Gems
Zoo Med Aquatic Betta Dial A Treat
Zoo Med Aquatic Betta H2O Water Conditioner
Seachem Reef Fusion 2
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.