Is your cat peeing on the bed and carpet or scratching the furniture and door frames These behaviors can be signs that your cat is stressed. Comfort Zone diffusers dispense a drug-free vapor that mimics a cats natural calming pheromones to create a calming environment which helps reduce your cats destructive behaviors. The pheromones are diffused into the air which signal to the cat that the area is safe and familiar, making your cat feel more comfortable. Use the Comfort Zone Calming Diffuser Kit if you see your cat urine spraying or scratching in the home. You can also use the diffuser if you've just adopted a new cat, moving to a new home or even when rearranging your furniture which can be stressful events for cats that can trigger these destructive behaviors. Plug in a diffuser into each room your cat roams or spends the most time. Replace the refill every 30 days and the diffuser unit every 12 months. Our products are safe and certified to U.L standards.
- Veterinarian Recommended: Comfort Zone diffusers and refills are a veterinarian recommended solution to keeping cats safe, happy and calm.
- Drug-free solution that helps to calm your cat, reduce destructive behaviors and helps your cast feel more comfortable in their environment
- Helps reduce urine spraying and destructive scratching in the home
- Suitable for all life stages.
- Covers two rooms and lasts up to 30 days.
Check out these other related categories
Cat Treats Catnip
Cat Dental Care
Litter Deodorizers Additives Cleanup
Cat Food Wet
Cat Hairball Remedies
Check out these other related products
Petmate Easy Sifter Litter Scoop
Blue Buffalo Wilderness Grain Free Soft Moist Chicken Turkey Recipe
Inaba Churu Chicken with Shrimp Flavor Recipe Creamy Cat Treat
Pioneer Replacement Filters for Stainless Steel and Ceramic Fountains
Bio Groom Waterless Klean Kitty Shampoo
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.