Boyd Red Slime ChemiClean helps clean and remove problem algae through its own unique process. Use as a problem solver or as part fo a regular maintenance program.
- Removes red cyanobacteria (red slime) from live coral
- Removes red slime, black, blue-green and bubble producing algae
- Oxidizes trapped organic sludge and sediment
- Clarifies aquarium water to crystal clear
- Promotes ideal enzyme balance
- Safe for reef tanks, fish, invertebrates, and desirable macro algaes
- 2 grams treats up to 300 Gallons
The use of ChemiClean not only as a problem solver, when red slime is present, but as a regular maintenance procedure will help keep your water crystal clear and your tank free of unwanted cynobacteria.
For best results, turn off UV sterilizer or Ozonizer and Protein Skimmer. Remove Chemi-Pure for 24 hours following each treatment. It is advisable to do at least a 20% water change after full treatment. You must use an air stone when using ChemiClean. Place airstone in the aquarium prior to and during treatment.
Check out these other related categories
Fish Food Brine Shrimp
Aquarium Air Pumps Accessories
Aquarium Air Pumps
Aquarium Plant Food Fertilizer
Check out these other related products
Cascade 1200 Canister Filter Impeller
Lees Airline Holders Clear
Mag Float Replacement Felt and Pad for Glass Mag Float 350
Via Aqua Titanium Heater
Zoo Med Betta Bling Tiered Rocks Decor
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.