Prevue Parakeet Cages provide comfortable, stylish homes for your parakeet, canary, or other small bird. A removable grille and pull-out debris tray allow easy cleaning, and each cage includes 2 plastic cups and 2 plastic perches.
- Comfortable, stylish home for parakeets, canaries and other small birds
- Removable grille and pull-out debris tray make cleaning easy
- Each cage includes 2 plastic feeding cups and 2 plastic perches
The powder-coated steel mesh is non-toxic and pet safe. Wash cage regularly with a mild soap, warm water and the Prevue Cage Saver Scrub Pad (#109). Dry thoroughly. Do not dry tray in the sun to prevent warping.
Note: Cages ship in assorted colors and roof styles.
Small: 13.5"L x 11"W x 16"H
1) Place the plastic base on a stable surface.
2) Open the cage body wire mesh and attach the bottom of the body to the plastic base. The main door of the cage faces the front, and the wire loops to attach the top facing outward.
3) Attach the cage top to the body assembly, using the wire hooks to position and secure the top into place.
4) Place any additional items, such as perches or feeding cups into position.
5) Make sure that all latches securing the top to the body and the body to the base are in place and secure before use.
Check out these other related categories
Pet Bird Gravel Cage Paper
Pet Bird Cages Accessories
Pet Bird Litter Bedding
Check out these other related products
Zoo Max Millet Veggie holder
ZuPreem Sensible Seed Enriching Variety for Medium Birds
AE Cage Company Happy Beaks Love Comet
Zoo Max Loopy Marigold With White Pillow
JW Insight Bird Bath
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.