Seachem Cichlid Lake Salt is a chemically-sound blend of salts designed to replicate the natural environment of cichlids. It contains all physiologically essential elements such as magnesium, calcium, sodium and potassium, as well as trace elements such as iron, aluminum, and iodide.
- Chemically sound blend of salts
- Replicates the natural environment of African Cichlids
- Contains all physiologically essential elements
Contains no harmful or unnecessary ingredients such as nitrates, phosphates, arsenic, lithium, or cadmium.
Dosing: (by fish origin)
- Tanganyika - 1.5 tsp. per 10 gallons (250 grams treats 160 gallons)
- Malawi - .75 tsp. per 10 gallons (250 grams treats 350 gallons)
- Victoria - .5 tsp. per 10 gallons (250 grams treats 500 gallons)
Directions: (All doses given for 10 gallons [40 L])
- Tanganyika: Use 11 g (1.5 teaspoons).
- Malawi: Use 5.5 g (3/4 teaspoons).
- Victoria: Use 3.6 g (1/2 teaspoon).
- pH Buffering: Seachems Tanganyika Buffer (pH 9.0Ã¢â‚¬â€œ9.4) and Malawi/Victoria Buffer (pH 7.8Ã¢â‚¬â€œ8.4) should be used to adjust carbonate hardness and pH.
Tips: Use when setting up an aquarium and when making water changes. To add salt to an established tank, base dose on water being changed. Do not use salt when simply replacing evaporated water. It is best to dissolve the salt in freshwater before use.
Check out these other related categories
Fish Feeders Automatic Other
Sand Crushed Coral
Aquarium Thermometers Thermostats
Fish Tanks Plastic
Check out these other related products
Marineland Replacement Impeller Cover for Emperor 400
Aqueon LED MiniBow 1 SmartClean Aquarium Kit Black
Lees Rigid Thinwall Tubing Clear
API Marine MelaFix Antibacterial Fish Remedy
Lees Original Undergravel Filter
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.